If you have experienced abortion(s) in your past, we want to help you. Perhaps, even years after your abortion, you are beginning to recognize emotional consequences and desire to move past those consequences and “feel whole.” You may even feel like you have dealt with your abortion and that you have recovered in your own way, yet you could still be experiencing Post Abortion Syndrome.
2018 Weekend Bible study dates are:
February 16th-18th (Bryan, TX)
Contact us today to get registered or to get more details.
A few symptoms of Post Abortion Syndrome
- Difficulty in bonding emotionally with family members
- Over-protectiveness of your children
- Emotional numbness-not experiencing happiness or sadness at the levels you once did
- Lack of motivation to do things you once enjoyed
- Preoccupation with thoughts of becoming pregnant again
- Eating and sleep disorders
- Excessive alcohol/drug abuse or smoking
- Poor self image
While some women and men face severe symptoms which interfere with normal functioning in their families or careers, more often women and men experience subtle symptoms which, while allowing them to live normal lives, stand in the way of their experiencing life to the fullest as God intended.